- All projects at our firm include a site evaluation and a written safety plan.
- Gregg Custom Painting’s Safety Plans address potential safety hazards and actions to avoid them.
- You can be assured of Quality Performance, with our Firm’s focus on safety and the environment.
Safety Planning and Environmental Peak Practices
Gregg Custom Painting’s supervisors and crews team up for tailgate meetings on safety planning and environmental awareness at every project. Constant training equips our crews to deliver work on time and within budget safely. Our firm leads the way in comprehensive safety and education programs to protect our crews, clients and the environment. Our Firm takes pride in our commitment to impeccable safety and awareness on environmental issues. As the body of safety and environmental research grows, we are committed to shifting, evolving and continuously improving, with the conviction that innovative technology can provide betterment solutions. These Practices, along with our commitment to safety, guides us as we responsibly address the issues that our industry faces.
Methodical Training and Commitments
Our Firm has a commitment to ongoing training and awareness programs starting with our directors in our Safety & Environmental department, plus outside nationwide specialists, provide comprehensive training to keep our crews updated on new safety practices, environmental legislation, application techniques and coating technologies, including state of the art equipment for applications and rigging.
Our training includes:
- Construction and equipment procedures and operation.
- Correct use of personal protection equipment.
- Hazardous materials use and disposal.
- Project documentation.
- Maintaining state-of-the-art equipment.
- Safety solutions for high rigging projects.
- Comprehensible safety procedures at project site.
We look forward to challenges, opportunities and a future full of promise, we invite you to explore our commitments to safety and track our progress.